Other Terminal E Expansion Proposals

More about Boston Logan's Terminal Expansion. I have found this website from KPF showing their proposition for the Terminal E Expansion. I really like the design by AECOM which was selected, but I like the design by KPF even more. I think that the wooden interior design and overall appearance would fit in more with the current Terminal E, compared to the huge difference between the old part of Terminal E and the bright red roof of the future new part of Terminal E. Here are some images of the design by KPF.
Logan Airport Overhead Web
Logan Interior Day Web
Logan Interior Night Web

Comments

  1. What a good info! Surely a must-read and a discovery!
    It actually made it easier for me thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ɑ great review! Definitely a need to-read and a ɗiscovery!
    This dеfinitely heⅼped me thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Virgin Atlantic Will Add a Second Daily Flight

Primera Air Boeing 757 Use

New Record for Boston Logan